Thermos be a better knock-knock joke than this.
With April Fools’ Day just two days away, today we’ve got 5 condolence messages about jokes:
- I’ll always remember Don’s great sense of humor and the “glint” in his eye when playing a practical joke or telling a funny story. He was gifted artistically and had the ability to make people laugh and to see the lighter side of life. [Published in the Springfield News-Sun]
- We have some fantastic memories of your folks being the most wonderful neighbors. Your Dad always had a great joke to tell or he would tell a story about what went on at our house while we were away…always ending the story with “boys will be boys” OR ” I hope Kate remembers these times when SHE has kids of her own.” [Published in Rutland Herald]
- Jack was such a warm wonderful person and always a good friend who always had a really funny joke or what seemed to be a serious story that would crack you up at the end. You never saw it comming because he always kept a stright face. [Published in Daily Press]
- Jerry was a wonderful friend! I have many great memories of him from high school. He was always such a joy to be around. I have had the privilege of seeing him again since my children began playing ball. He has always been so good with them. After seeing pictures of us in high school, my son (who is very shy and talks to very few people) would even joke around with him about his high school mullet. Jerry laughed and laughed. He was such a good sport and even better friend. [Published in Knoxville News Sentinel]
- I was just sharing memories with my kids, of Deputy Ballard. Harry was one of a kind..always the joker. He would call me Doctor (I was a supply clerk) when we were in the elevator with visitors. “Good morning doctor” he would say, and I would respond with “good morning deputy. I trust you are keeping the peace?”. “Yes sir, doctor, sir” he would say. [Published in Pioneer Press]
Legacy.com reviews one million condolence messages each month. Each week, we highlight 5 condolences with a common theme.