Hugs! We hug to celebrate happy times and to get through tough times. We hug for hellos, for goodbyes, and for no reason at all. We cherish a loved one’s hugs, and we miss those hugs when they’re gone.
Today we share five condolence messages about great huggers.
1. Grandma, you are going to be missed by anyone who ever met you. You always made people feel special with your eyes lighting up when you were talking or listening, your smile said you loved life and your arms would be open for warm hugs. [Published in Bakersfield Californian]
2. Even though I was just a little toddler my fondest memory is of Mother Sue coming over and calling ” Yoo ! Hoo! and then taking me off with her to your house and smothering me with lots of hugs and kisses! I used to escape my house and go over just to see Mother Sue. [Published in Courier Press]
3. I am blessed to have known June while she was at Colonial Manor. She was a great lady who knew how to give great hugs when ever I came in to work on the weekends. [Published in York Daily Record & York Dispatch]
4. Tim was a great hugger…if you hadn’t seen him for awhile, then you got an even tighter hug. Many of Tim’s friends and his family will miss those hugs, we’ll miss Tim. [Published in Des Moines Register]
5. Jill was one of the sweetest people I have ever had the privilege of knowing. She always found the good in people and always had a hug for me when I needed one. [Published in Butler Eagle]
Legacy.com reviews one million condolence messages each month. Each week, we highlight 5 condolences with a common theme.